North Division - Coast Region
W.Z.V.P. Division Director
Region Director Asst. Region Director
James Edwards Mike Derr
Barry Marchisio Bill Bunner
Santa Cruz, Mid County,Watsonville, Scotts Valley
click on above!
click on above!
Featured Leagues, Contacts
Web Links (in red)
North County Pony Baseball / Softball
WZ Girls Softball
The Pony Girls Softball program is growing in NorCal.
If your interested please contact:
Anna Huebner WZ NorCal Softball Director
On line All Star team affidavit process / necessary doc's.
Baseball & Softball
Rule Changes for the 2012
Very Important, major bat safety changes and new requirement,
The Pony Blue Book - Click here to view.
Pony Risk Management Guide - Click here to view.
LexisNexis Back Ground Screenings - Click here to view.
Links for Non-Profit League Management:
California Office of the Attorney General - Click here to view.
- Annual Registration Renewal Fee Report FORM RRF-1
- About Raffles - Click here to view.
- California Corporations Code - Click here to view.
IRS - File form 990 or 990-EZ annually
- ABOUT FORM 990 AND FORM 990-EZ - Click to view.
- Tax Information for Charities - Click here to view.
- Internal Revenue Manual -7.Rulings and Agreements - Click here to view
California Secretary of State - Click here to view
- FORM SI-100 Every domestic nonprofit, credit union and consumer cooperative corporation shall file a Statement of Information with the California Secretary of State, within 90 days after filing of its original Articles of Incorporation, and biennially thereafter during the applicable filing period.
SF Giants and Pony Baseball / Softball - Pony Day Sunday April 15, 2012
Thanks to the Giants org. and the leagues that supported.
Congrats to the SF Giants!
Free League Wed Site Space:
Is your current league interested and ready in becoming a PONY league member? Now is the time! PONY provides a well structured program paralleling true Baseball fundamentals and a sincere culture based on sportsmanship.
Please contact me personally email@example.com or any of the above directors and we will be pleased to provide you with any information you require. Pony can also send you a video and info packet directly to your address at no charge.
PONY Baseball and Softball National. You can call at 724-225-1060; fax us at 724-225-9852, e-mail us at: firstname.lastname@example.org or write to us at PONY Baseball and Softball at P.O. Box 225, Washington, PA 15301. Use the "Contact us" link in the main menu for more.
West Zone - North Division - Coast Region
(NoCal Coast Region Pony Baseball / Softball)
Site Design by Youth Leagues USA