North (Sacramento) Region / Central Valley Region / East Bay Region
Director - Rob Lindsey
Charlie Posedel, Vince O'Brien, Bill Singh
Keith Kondo, Darren Miles, Marlana Ruther
PLEASE BE SURE TO REGULARLY CHECK THE BRACKETS DUE TO CHANGES
2013 PINTO KID-PITCH SUPPLEMENTAL RULES - CLICK HERE
2013 SHETLAND SUPPLEMENTAL RULES - CLICK HERE
MANAGERS - BRING THE FOLLOWING ITEMS TO THE MEETING:
1. Completed Affadavits - Click Hereto fill out on-line.
a. Be sure to choose the correct division. ("and under" if applicable)
b. Print each player's FULL LEGAL NAME exactly as it appears on
their Birth Certificate. If there is a legal name change, a copy of
the court order must be with the Birth Certificate.
c. Print 4 completed copies - Signed by your League President -
to bring with you to the meeting to be signed off.
One copy goes to the Official Scorekeeper at the game
One copy is for your records
Two copies go to the Tournament Director
d. SHETLAND, PINTO, MUSTANG, MUSTANG9,
BRONCO, BRONCO11, PONY & PONY13
Teams shall consist of:
Minimum 12 players, maximum 15 players plus 3 coaches:
e. COLT, PALOMINO & COLT-PALOMINO COMBINED
Teams shall consist of:
Minimum 12 players, maximum 18 players plus 3 coaches
2. Birth Certificates - Copy of each player's.
3. Proof of Insurance - Copy of current League Insurance
4. Proof of Residence
a.Acceptable forms of proof of residency include:
water or garbage bills.
b. Items not accepted as proof of residency include:
credit card, medical, or cell phone bills.
c. Disputes regarding boundary issues will result in another form of
proof of residence being requested from the parent prior to the
player taking the field.
5. Medical Release Forms - For additional copies,
The Pony Blue Book - Click here to view.
California Office of the Attorney General - Click here to view.
- Annual Registration Renewal Fee Report FORM RRF-1
- About Raffles - Click here to view.
- California Corporations Code - Click here to view.
IRS - File form 990 or 990-EZ annually
- ABOUT FORM 990 AND FORM 990-EZ - Click to view.
- Tax Information for Charities - Click here to view.
- Internal Revenue Manual -7.Rulings and Agreements - Click here to view
California Secretary of State - Click here to view
- FORM SI-100 Every domestic nonprofit, credit union and consumer cooperative corporation shall file a Statement of Information with the California Secretary of State, within 90 days after filing of its original Articles of Incorporation, and bienniallythereafter during the applicable filing period.
North, Central Valley & East Bay Region PONY League Directory
Click to view each league's site if available.
Rocklin Pony Baseball
EAST BAY REGION:
Diablo Vly Pony/Vly View Pony
El Cerrito Pony Baseball
Martinez Baseball Club
Moraga Baseball Association
Napa Pony Baseball
West Zone Girls Softball
The Pony Girls Softball program is growing in NorCal.
If you're interested please contact
Anna Huebner WZ NorCal Softball Director:
Is your current league interested in becoming a PONY league member? Now is the time! PONY provides a well structured program paralleling true Baseball fundamentals and a sincere culture based on sportsmanship.
Please contact me personally at email@example.com to provide you with any information you require. Pony can also send you a video and info packet directly to your address at no charge.
Site Design by Youth Leagues USA